The Sun seems very optimistic.
Hey, how does that sound, Snow?! What if we, what if we set your backyard on fire?!
this broke my heart
like he looks at her like she’s his little sister
and they’re playing some game
Gordon Ramsay with Kids vs. Gordon Ramsay with Adults.
I honestly think this man is my spirit animal.
- He has no face.
- He tells me it’s ok to kill people
- She stares at me from the ceiling
- The man in the Easter Bunny costume loves me so much
- I talk to her through the mirror
- When you leave, she crawls out of my closet on all 4’s
- When I take a bath, he comes out of the water
- She says she’ll take me away with her one day forever
- He has no arms or legs
- She’s bloody and she cries all the time
I’M CRYING OH MG YOD
If at first you don’t succeed, redefine success.
[Have you ever wanted to use a tennis racket on a ex boyfriend or creepy blind date like your character Belle Blake did in The Family?] Hmmmm…..there are definitely moments where you’d love to beat the shit out of someone. Sure. People can be cruel, take advantage of young girls, you name it. But, my best tennis racket is the ability to use my words. Just have to be confident and remember to use them. Standing up for yourself, and putting someone in their place with wit is a truly admirable skill.